The ladies over at Real Chicks Getting Fit started a challenge called Spring Chick Challenge and even though I am a few days late, I really would like to join this challenge.
Here are my focus points for the challenge:
- Commit to a NSV (non scale victory) to be assessed at the start and the conclusion of the challenge.
- Be able to run at least 6 miles
- Track my fitness and diet goals via MyFitnessPal. (username – Slimgoody05)
- 1300 calories a day
- Drink 64 0z of water daily
- Cut back on my sweets (my kryptonite)
- Commit to a set of exercise parameters. These can be as loose or as flexible as you feel work for your personality, schedule, etc.
- Exercise 5 times a week
- Strength Training at least 2x week
- Commit to blogging at least twice weekly and 1 of those times must be you check in with a complete update on your progress.
- Commit to support... both giving and receiving. Check others blogs and comment as you feel motivated to do.
The challenge started on January 2, 2012 and ends on March 19, 2012. As I said, I am few days late but since I have been doing most of these focus points, I should be fine.
If you want to join in on the challenge, check out Real Chick Getting Fit for more information.